Job Title: Risk Advisory Business Support Administrator
Job Category: Admin/Support
Contract Type: Full-time / 12 months
What impact will you make?
We are looking to recruit creative, ambitious and industrious individuals to join our Risk Advisory Delivery Centre (RADC) team in Cardiff. This is new and exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and growing team with a focus on improved and more efficient working practices for the Risk Advisory service line.
The RADC was established to provide centralised business administration services to the Risk Advisory business. The core principles behind the RADC are to bring process efficiency, to operate a process of continual improvement and to drive consistency across all administrative tasks. You will work as part of a dedicated skillset team to help achieve these principles, with a coaching and mentoring structure in place to provide you with guidance and support. Though the RADC is not a direct client facing team, we are involved in the completion and delivery of client work giving you a broad insight into Deloitte client relationships.
As our team begins rapidly expanding you will be able to grow and develop with it. You will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert and to advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and career development plans.
You will be based in the Risk Advisory Delivery Centre in our central Cardiff office.
This is initially a 12 month contract, but could potentially become a permanent contract after the initial 12 months.
We do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
You will have responsibility for delivering a comprehensive range of administrative and project management tasks. Training will be provided to cover each aspect of the responsibilities below.
Your role will include but not limited to:
– Working effectively in a diverse team and embracing the team’s culture and identity.
– Supporting in the creation of proposals for new client bids, completing necessary client take-on procedures and set up of new engagement/client records.
– Updating internal systems with up to date client relationship management information.
– Ensuring compliance and contractual requirements are met and maintained throughout the duration of a client engagement.
– Calculating client billing amounts, performing cost analysis and producing a variety of financial reports as required.
– Producing letters and client reporting documents using Microsoft Office tools.
Organising and taking meeting minutes and producing meeting agendas.
Completing engagement close down procedures, such as producing final bills and archiving.
Our team come from a diverse range of backgrounds and often with very little prior experience. One thing the team has in common is pride in their role and dedication to quality. To be considered for our team you will be able to display:
– Initiative, to be proactive and be able to identify appropriate solutions to problems.
– Consistent high quality work with emphasis on attention to detail.
– To collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
– Outstanding organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise.
– Professional and confident written and verbal communication.
– The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage expectations.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (training is provided dependent on level of competency).
You are here: Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.