Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Job Category: Admin/Support
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
LexisNexis is the leader in providing essential information that helps advance industry and society. We are a forward thinking, progressive organisation that provides tracing and data cleansing solutions, in addition, we deliver critical and decisive processes for identity verification and compliance due diligence. Our products are continually evolving, and that’s where you can help.
As the receptionist , you’ll be an important member of our expanding team. You’ll enjoy working in a friendly environment, and benefit from our investment in staff. Do your skills meet our requirements?
To carry out reception duties.
• To act as the first point of contact for the Company, providing a professional service and welcoming all guests upon arrival
• To maintain the cleanliness of the reception area and meeting rooms and ensure they remain presentable at all times
• To ensure that all visitors adhere to the Company Visitor Access Policy as required
• To be responsible for all incoming post, ensuring it is distributed to the relevant
• To be responsible for out-going post, ensuring that it is franked and ready for collection
• To be responsible for maintaining and ordering stationery for all departments.
• To take deliveries and ensure that the relevant staff are informed
• To be the Facilities Contact for the office liaising with staff, contractors and GRECS, as required and maintaining appropriate site records
• To be site Health & Safety Coordinator, reporting to GRECS Health & Safety Manager, and undertaking H&S tasks as required
• To assist and carry out general administration for the company
• To make arrangements for booking meeting rooms, car parking, buffets, travel and hotels as and when required
• To be responsible for distributing locker, desk and cupboard keys for all staff and maintaining appropriate
• To be responsible for managing requests for, and issuing of, all access passes for office (including staff, contractors and temporary visitor passes) as required
• To be responsible for updating seating plans and room allocations on relevant systems
• To carry out general day to day duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the company
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role.
• Be out going, friendly, highly personable and smartly presented.
• You will also need to be well organised and detail orientated.
• Team player
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.