Job Title: Quality Consultant
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000
Job Catagory: Strategic
Contract Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the Quality Consultant is to be responsible for real time quality monitoring of sales and non-sales interactions and provide detailed reporting on Quality, Compliance and Insight. Working in line with the Continuous Improvement Strategy
– Carry out quality checks in line with the agreed standards and checklists and provide feedback on the results in the agreed format
– Monitor calls to ensure the Consultants are meeting the required quality standards, providing support and guidance where opportunities are identified
– Commit to the on-going evolution of our quality assurance and training & competency frameworks through demonstrable challenge, review and enhancements made
– Ensure that quality assurance results are used to provide effective, documented coaching & feedback by the relevant teams
– To ensure governance is being adhered to in relation to FCA; DPA; PCI Compliance; Ofcom; TCF
– On FCA Regulated campaigns, complete the Regulatory testing
– Participate in skill sessions and provide coaching, support, and feedback as required by campaign
– Complete work within the timeframes provided
– To record all feedback accurately and send on to the Team Leaders to deliver to the consultants
– Identify opportunities to build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service, with positive customer outcomes
– To work as a support function for campaigns and take part in team meetings or buzz sessions if required
– Participate in call calibration sessions with the consultants or the client
– Report on insight and Trend analysis as required by campaign
– Monitor Complaint/Cancellation calls and report on findings
– Provide 121 calibration support to Consultants on performance plans
– Campaign specific Tasks (transcripts/tele-verifications)
– Escalate any risks/breaches on the campaign
– Experience of being able to analyse and manipulate data in tools such as Excel and Access.
– Strong data management skills.
– Excellent Excel skills.
– Customer focused.
– Excellent listening and communication skills.
Experience within Sales Contact centre and Quality Assurance exposure
Educated to GCSE/O Level standard
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO UNDERTAKE A DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK
Please email your CV to email@example.com