Job Title: Project Manager
Job Category: Operations
Contract Type: Full Time
We are looking to expand our team by bringing on board an experienced and talented project manager. Someone with a passion for delivering high quality change, who enjoys working with a wide range of stakeholders and has a proactive approach to problem solving. Primary focus will be on the program supporting the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation although the role will broaden to include projects supporting the wider LexisNexis business aspirations
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, Risk Solutions provides products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of the RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
Key Skills required:
– Experience of SDLC and preferably in Agile environment
– Strong ability in managing diverse individual stakeholders and stakeholder groups
– Creation of, input to and management of project schedules
– Preparation of meeting packs and reports
– Ability to chair effective meetings at all levels
– Effective RAID management
– Ability to run workshops, gather requirements & manage deliverables
– Ability to manage complex projects across a matrix organization
– Experience in managing regulatory change
– Good knowledge of Data Protection or General Data Protection Regulation
– A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives
– Professional project management qualification (APMP/Prince or equivalent)
– Educated to degree level (BA/BSc)
– Significant and proven project management experience
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Please email Morven Bell – Morven.Bell@lexisnexis.co.uk with your CV attached.