Job Title: Programme Administrator
Employer: Welsh Financial Services & Data Science Graduate Programme
Job Category: Administrator
Contract Type: Full-time / Fixed-term
The Welsh Contact Centre Forum is the lead sponsor of the Welsh Financial Services & Data Science Graduate Programmes, which are delivered in partnership with leading employers and academia.
This unique and multi-layered programme aims to create and retain a top class graduate talent pool in Wales and has recruited over 105 graduates to date, 98% of which secure permanent positions within the industry.
This is an exciting and challenging role which is integral to the successful achievement of programme aims and ensuring an excellent learning experience for graduates.
The Administrator will work closely with the Programme Team and be responsible for delivering efficient, reliable and cost effective working practices and provide best practice communication initiatives that will support the Graduate Programme
Support project staff with recruitment, administration and recording/maintaining participant data in line with programme and WEFO requirements.
To support the Finance Manager in securing and recording payroll and audit data in line with GDPR and WEFO requirements.
Arranging & organising an on-going schedule of meetings / events with programme stakeholders, partners and associated organisations.
General administration, as required by programme team.
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good working knowledge of I.T/software including high proficiency in Microsoft Products.
– Basic Analytical Skills
– Planning & organisation.
– Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
– Good communicator and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries.
– Ability to perform task and confidently manage conflicting demands
– Innovative but pragmatic approach to problem solving.
– Punctual, flexible and responsive to all tasks to be undertaken.
– Strong team player
– Pleasure to work with, will roll up sleeves, find a way to get the job done and have fun doing it.
– Strong team player and ambassador for the Graduate Programme
Education / Qualifications
– Minimum of five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above (or predicted for August 2018), which should include Maths and English Language. *A grade C or above business would be desirable.
– Experience in an administration role within a busy, commercial environment.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Social Media platforms.
It would also be useful for the post holder to:
Speak and write Welsh.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO: WFSGP@callcentrewales.co.uk