Job Title: Partnerships Assistant
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
Job Category: Business Development
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
A fantastic opportunity to support the Business Development function within an entrepreneurial business with a growing brand in the UK.
We operate some of the UK’s leading price comparison sites for Health Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance with significant innovations and USPs through our world-leading software. We have partnerships with some of the UK’s leading household aggregators including Confused.com, GoCompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch with whom we work closely.
This is the ideal role for a junior/entry-level executive or post-graduate to support the Business Development department in a fast-moving business. The successful candidate will not only benefit from fantastic earning potential but will also play a pivotal role in supporting the Partnerships Manager and the future direction of the business.
As the Partnerships Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in identifying and developing new opportunities whilst maintaining and developing some of ActiveQuote’s existing partnerships.
Responsibilities and duties
To assist in maintaining existing partnerships including:
– Day-to day account management for some of ActiveQuote’s partners and IFAs e.g. partner meetings; partner reporting; finance/ commission payments; IT development; contract negotiations.
– Identify, develop and drive additional opportunities for existing or new AQ product comparisons. Provide support in developing sales presentations and responses to tenders.
– Identify, drive and maintain a calendar of marketing activities for each partner to support lead generation. Work with the Partnerships Manager to develop ideas and deliver content.
– Report monthly to the Partnerships Manager on the Partnerships Executive’s partners’ performance.
To support in developing and generating new business by:
– Identifying third parties that generate enquiries for AQ products and negotiate as appropriate partnership, white label or affiliate contracts to achieve sustainable relationships, flexible supply volumes, quality and profitability.
– Visit and present to potential new partners where business opportunity supports the time and cost of a visit.
– Work day-to-day with new partners to test new opportunities, drive up volume and monitor lead quality.
– Report to the MD monthly on the progress of new business initiatives, sales performance and ROI.
– Frequent monitoring of ActiveQuote competitors and other companies who work in the industry to benchmark ActiveQuote across the whole industry.
Identify, contact, develop, negotiate contracts and account manage through own initiative and support from the Partnerships Manager:
– IFAs, Brokers and other businesses to introduce leads to ActiveQuote on a profitable basis for any of the products sold by the company.
-Other types of partners who can offer profitable partnership with ActiveQuote.
-Consistently demonstrate a sound understanding of how the TCF principles impact their role, and within the wider Group context including constantly reviewing or raising opportunities to enhance or improve the company’s policies and service.
– Contributing to setting and achieving the company’s direction and priorities; role modelling the company’s culture, values and desired behaviours. To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
– Play a supporting role in new product development (NPD).
– Train partners on the use of ActiveQuote technology as needed.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
-Degree educated or equivalent.
– Regulated financial services experience is desirable but not essential.
– Previous account management or administrational experience is preferred.
– Knowledge of sales and business development within the financial services industry.
– Self-starter who can take the initiative and drive plans to fruition.
– Effective interpersonal and influencing skills required together with good organisation and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business;
– Ability to work under pressure and to a very high quality standard.
– Personable, calm and collective under pressure.
– A clear focus on issues and have the ability to be persuasive and influential.
– Attention to detail and being able to analyse data effectively.
– Be decisive and business savvy with the ability to demonstrate solid problem solving, decision-making and analytical capabilities.
– Effective communicator and confident meeting stakeholders face-to-face or on the phone.
Specific requirements for the role:
– Able to work 37.5hrs per week.
– Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
– As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone who has a Bankruptcy or CCJ.
What we’re offering:
– Salary up to £20,000 per annum dependent on experience.
– 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
– Full ongoing training will be provided.
– Good location with excellent transport links.
– A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
– Company Benefits include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan
– Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Social Events, Opportunities for Career Development.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org