Job Title: Outbound Sales Team Leader
Salary: £23,000 to £24,000
Job Category: Team Leader
Contract Type: Full Time
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Outbound Sales Team Leader role is to manage a team of Account Managers that promote the full range of our client’s Estate Planning services to prospective customers adhering to FCA regulations. Identify Training and Coaching needs within your team through implementation & regular review of documented development plans. Ensure your team are focused on delivering world class sales outputs and Identify gaps / barriers to service/sales and work proactively to tackle root causes both within your team and with other business stakeholders.
– Ensure the team all have personal action plans, documented monthly 121’s tracking overview of individual’s performance and areas of focus and priority to drive personal ownership and accountability.
– Manage performance appropriately and professionally in line with company values, expected behaviours and HR policies to drive desire and motivation to improve.
– Deliver effective coaching support to team members to foster continual improvement culture within all areas of performance
– Deliver effective and timely communication to your team to ensure complete engagement with the business.
– Ensure appropriate reward & recognition is received throughout your team for great performance / customer feedback and manage internal PR on this.
– Ensure resource vacancies are recruited for in a timely manner with highest quality candidates available.
Operational Excellence – Customer Delivery
– Deliver superior performance in Customer Revenue Satisfaction
– Use customer insight data (advocacy, data monitor, CSAT surveys) to build effective action plans to address key areas for improvement within your team.
– Ensure escalations / complaints are resolved promptly and in line with quality guidelines.
– Deliver superior performance on Revenue Management throughout your team
– Drive performance within your team to exceed specific targets for memberships– addressing under performance appropriately and timely
– Ensure all your team follow any predefined / documented processes or working practices accordingly building controls to identify non-compliance of processes and tackle this accordingly.
– Ensure KPI and scorecard data is produced within deadlines and in the required format.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
– Previous experience in a sales focused role particularly in an FCA regulated environment is essential.
– Customer focused with excellent listening and communication skills.
– Self-motivated and a self-starter
– Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
– Resilient and determined passionate about the company and their products and brand.
– Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
– Excellent interpersonal skills PC literate, good numerical and literacy skills
– Experience within sales contact centre essential
– Previous Business Development Account Management roles
Educated to GCSE standard / Degree ideally
– Interpersonal & influencing achievement drive
– Customer focus
– Continuous improvement
– Building relationships
– Commercial awareness
– Developing self & others
– Sales training and coaching
– Judgement & decision making
– Leading change
– Strategic thinking
So, if you are looking to join a team where everyone plays their part and is rewarded for their efforts, then apply now. You will be joining a company that really does value its staff. Our client knows that their people are their greatest asset and as such they make every effort to look after them. They harness talent and develop it further by providing the training and mentoring to bring out the best in everyone.
For further information please contact one of our recruitment team on 02921 678730 or send your CV to email@example.com
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO PASS A DBS CHECK.