Job Title: Onboarding Team Leader
Employer: LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Job Category: Business Support
Contract Type: Full-Time
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, Risk Solutions provides products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of the RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide market area Risk Sales support for all customer related order requests (new and existing customers)
• Act as a liaison between Sales and Credentialing, Fulfillment, Product Mgrs, Customer Accounting, Customer Support, Finance and Customer Operations teams providing a single point of contact for all Onboarding related processes
• Implement all Onboarding related requests in outlined workflow & processes
• Provide timely and accurate completion of essential team reports including: weekly & monthly sales report
• Represent UK Business Services within the US onboarding function, influencing policies, procedures and systems to best serve business needs.
• Identify, coordinate and implement processes improvements in the areas of Onboarding simplification, workflow, billing/invoicing and general back office support
• Investigate and improve customer satisfaction issues including customer billing and invoices, order processing and Credentialing
• Coordinate and facilitate productivity and efficiency tools (Order To Cash workflow)
• Exemplary knowledge of the Risk On-boarding process balancing both the needs of the business and the customers
• Build effective working relationships with the sales team, internal processing teams, and customers.
• Coordinate all special projects and follow through to completion
• Maintain turnaround time to meet the business requirements
• Work closely in a team environment
• Perform other duties as reasonably assigned
• Responsible for effective use of business tools, ensuring accurate and timely data input and extracting & reporting meaningful information to support the organization’s revenue growth
• Ensure optimal CRM utilization to report business activity and help with pipeline management
• Partner with system administrators and application owners to ensure the tools meets the needs of the sales
organisation & wider business
• Identify and influence other stakeholders to implement improvements for system utilization
• Ensure accurate maintenance of all tools – including document management, contacts, lead tracking, account additions/terminations
• Generate contracts for reporting tools and workflows
• Provides accurate and timely essential reports (weekly onboarding volumes/backlog report, initiative tracking, performance management, time-off tracking, etc.)
• Compile and analyze data for business reviews and executive briefings
• Ensure delivery of various required reports for sales leadership to help monitor sales performance and build strategic plans
• To carry out general day to day duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the business
Line Manager Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for implementing company policies and procedures in all areas of your department/teams
• Be responsible for all your team members continual development and completion of PDP’s utilising using the PDP tool on PeopleHub
• Hire, train and lead teams of account support specialists to effectively support sales organization & customers
• Manage the day to day activities of assigned staff.
• Monitor and ensure accuracy of all work through robust and scalable QA control process.
• Identify the need for, provide and/or assure all personnel are properly trained in their assigned tasks.
Review, develop and implement process improvements, departmental goals and objectives.
• Develop staff to meet mutual goals of the individual and organization
• Accountable for team’s overall results and ensure necessary tools and support are provided to team
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.