Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employer: LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Job Category: Marketing
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
Own your marketing career with an expanding global organisation
Are you interested in owning your career, trying new things and expanding your professional horizon with a global organisation? Come and join a dynamic and expanding marketing team that is blazing a trail in growing a business full of opportunity and growth.
You will be stepping into a new strategic marketing role and have the opportunity to not only help take the business to a new level but also to shape your role, mould your career path, elevate the brand, drive revenue, demonstrate best practice and support a vibrant work culture.
We are looking for an independent self-starter who can own major projects whilst adopting a collaborative team approach. You should be a leader and critical thinker who is not afraid to push the envelope and take risks which enable us to surpass our strategic goals.
A highly influential communicator, you will have strong writing skills and be able to manage stakeholders at every level.
What we do
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we help our clients manage customer identity, identify and combat fraud, assess risk and prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. Our ultimate aim is to facilitate safer financial transactions by helping clients to assess and manage relationship risk.
Cutting-edge technology and information solutions allow us to achieve these goals. Our proprietary big data platform supports local and global businesses in evaluating the risk associated with potential and existing customers. Worldwide risk data allows clients to flag and manage risks presented by individuals and businesses.
• Oversee and manage the production of strategic marketing plans and campaigns for the UK business, aligned with business objectives
• Implement and oversee the operational marketing activities related to the plans and campaigns, and to assist with the implementation of other marketing activities as and when required
• Maximise lead generation and marketing ROI through multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Ensure cross-departmental and cross-organisational engagement in order to optimise marketing efforts
• Utilise intelligence generated by executed marketing activities, feeding it back into future campaigns to optimise performance and sharing with the broader stakeholder group
• Maintain and support the LexisNexis Risk Solutions brand, ensuring consistency
• Fully align with the sales organisation
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree (preferably in marketing or business)
• Significant and proven experience in Business-to-Business marketing…This needs to be quantified in the CV – genuine business results must be evident
• Experience in designing and implementing strategic marketing plans
• Proven track record of executing on high performing marketing campaigns
• Extensive direct marketing experience including but not limited to email, SEO/SEM, direct mail, industry events/conferences, webinars, social media, online and print advertising, and customer events
• Experience in managing 3rd party relationships including vendors, industry bodies and influencers
• Experience in using contact management systems, CRM and/or marketing databases and the understanding to leverage their functionality to maximise lead generation and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
LexisNexis Risk Solutions greatest asset is its people and this is reflected in our offer highly competitive benefits, career growth opportunities and company culture. Come and work with a passionate, outcome focused team who push boundaries and drive change in a global organisation.