Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: £19,000 and £24,000
Employer: We Fight Any Claim
Job Catagory: Executive Assistant
Contract Type: Full Time
We Fight Any Claim has recently been named by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the top 1000 businesses to inspire Britain – one of only 27 Welsh companies named in this prestigious list. As an Investors in People Gold Standard employer, we are one of the largest employers in the area, located on the Llantarnam Industrial Park in Cwmbran.
As part of our continued growth and success we are seeking a driven and motivated Executive Assistant to support three Directors. The ideal candidate will be articulate and well presented, preferably with experience in a senior position. A pro-active and positive approach is essential to this role. The successful candidate will be joining the company during an exciting period of transformation and will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of the business are met.
We live by a set of core values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence – which impact on all our interactions with customers and colleagues alike, making it a great place to work.
We provide career development opportunities through extensive training and a clear progression plan.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To carry out Executive Assistant responsibilities and duties in order to support three Director’s. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times whilst multi-tasking in a very demanding role. The successful candidate will also provide support to key projects and other business initiatives as required.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all internal and external communications
• Full inbox management and handling urgent matters
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Proactive diary management and arranging appointments
• Organising and attending meetings, preparing agendas, producing accurate minutes from meetings and co-ordinating action points
• Attending board meetings and minute taking, following up all meetings with action points
• Experience of working in a similar role, typically at Board level
• Business-minded, proactive and the ability to work autonomously
• Conscientious and logical
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly with our internal stakeholders
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong planning and prioritising skills
• Ability to deliver to a tight deadline
• Attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• Knowledge of our business and the PPI industry
• Experience of working within a similar sector
• Company pension scheme
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• On-site parking available
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Members Club – discounts on health and leisure activities
• Immediate access to our amazing incentive shop
• Opportunities to progress your career
We Fight Any Claim operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
To apply for this position please email your CV to – email@example.com
Alternatively contact us on – 01633 712 763
To find out more about “life” at We Fight Any Claim please visit us HERE