Job Title: Digital Marketing Transformation Lead
Salary: Up to £63,000
Job Category: Marketing
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing function to lead the Digital Marketing Transformation programme for the society.
In this role you will be accountable for leading the strategic development, management and implementation of the Society’s digital capability, covering (but not limited to) content, platforms, presences, including Applications, Website, Digital Advertising (such as pay per click), SEO, UI/UX and Social Media usage.
You will work closely with the existing Brand and Customer Communications team, Customer Experience team, IT, Transformation programme and Compliance teams to implement new customer acquisition and improved servicing across all digital channels.
What you’ll do:
– Lead the implementation of the short/medium/long term Digital Marketing plans:
– Build improved digital marketing capability (people/process/technology) which will be required to support the delivery of the organisations goals
– Design Digital journeys which support the Society’s omni-channel aspirations and CRM expectations.
– Design the Digital Data/Analytical capability and develop performance dashboards reporting against agreed targets and budgets required to support the organisation’s Transformation aspirations.
– Manage strategic Digital Marketing budget
– Develop and manage the contractual relationships with all Digital suppliers and partners.
– Lead the programme of Digital, Marketing and Channel change initiatives, representing the marketing function at appropriate change forums.
– Constructing the necessary business cases to support necessary investment.
What we are looking for:
This role is a key hire for the department so we need someone with proven digital marketing and channel management skills and a Comprehensive knowledge of online marketing, content management principles and systems including accessibility, web reporting, metadata (e.g. HTML, SML, CSS, RSS, Flash, SharePoint etc.)
If you have strong experience of technical website and digital marketing experience, experience in B2C digital marketing with a passion for customers and a highly commercial outlook and previous experience of leading digital marketing change initiatives then we would love to hear from you.
Who are we?
With 53 branches and 18 agencies across Wales and the borders, Principality is the 6th largest Building Society in the UK. As a mutual society, we’re owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re currently on a Group wide transformational journey that will see our brand, technology, colleague and customer offerings updated and enhanced to really put Principality on the map and make us a brand and employer of choice within Wales and beyond. This is supported by our recent sponsorship of the iconic Principality Stadium which has put us on a global stage.
As a business, Principality is keen to recruit talented individuals who are interested in joining a company in which they can really make a difference. Although the Society has been established for nearly 160 years, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture, which encourages its employees to thrive.
What can we offer you?
As well as a great working environment with a strong family feel and plenty of opportunities for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes pension, bonus and incentive schemes, free life assurance cover, critical illness protection, private healthcare and the option to buy extra holiday each year. You can also be a part of our Sports & Social club which gives our colleagues access to discounted theatre, sporting and family events and to top it all off, we always have tickets up for grabs for the latest events at Principality Stadium.
As Principality colleagues, we want you to walk a mile in our customer’s shoes. This is why we provide all staff with £100 to open a savings account at your local branch to really feel a part of our core business. £100 also grants you voting rights at the Principality Annual General Meeting.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here