Job Title: Customer Service Consultant
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
ActiveQuote Ltd is the only complete price comparison website for Health Insurance, Income protection and Life Insurance products for individuals and families.
Working with partners including Confused.com, Gocompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch, as well as attracting our own direct customers, we provide and on-line and telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we do not cold call or operate a “hard-sell” business and we pride ourselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
As an ActiveQuote Customer Consultant you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to existing customers and producing high quality, sustainable business through a proactive contact strategy.
The key functions of the role are to carry out welcome calls with all new customers, obtaining customer satisfaction, and successfully retain, renew or re-broke through your expertise and knowledge of the marketplace and offer a unique ‘’advised’’ recommendation best for your customer’s needs.
The role requires individuals that are self-motivated, understand and is able to deliver an outstanding customer experience, whilst achieving KPIs and managing customer expectations throughout the lifetime of their policy.
Work based competencies
– Excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate superb verbal and written techniques to all our customers and external partners.
– Keep abreast of the markets ever-changing policies and regulations.
– Excellent organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines.
– Display and execute sound knowledge of the marketplace to make the best recommendations for our customers.
– Demonstrates problem solving attributes when required.
-Demonstrates the ActiveValues at all times
– Using tenacity, resilience and drive. Showing ambition to thrive within a competitive sales environment.
– Continually striving to exceed challenging targets.
– Demonstrates reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
– Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
Specific requirements for this role
– Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
– Normal business hours are between 9am – 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am – 2pm Sat
– As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
What we’re offering
– Basic salary £17,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience + discretionary bonus scheme.
– 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
– Full ongoing training will be provided.
– Good location with excellent transport links.
– A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
– Company Benefits include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package, Buy Additional Leave, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Social Events, Opportunities for Career Development.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here