Job Title: Case Manager (MOJ)
Employer: New Law Solicitors
Job Category: Claims
Contract Type: Full-Time
Position: Case Manager (MOJ), Fast Track, Cardiff
About Us: NewLaw is one of the fastest growing personal injury law firms in the UK. Our philosophy is that if we truly put our clients at the heart of everything we do, our business will thrive and we will feel a fantastic level of professional satisfaction.
As our business continues to grow, so does our need for ambitious, driven and dynamic individuals who are focused on providing an excellent service to clients and looking to grow with us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Fast Track Personal Injury department in Cardiff.
Role Responsibilities: Working in a fast paced and exciting environment, you will have your own caseload of personal injury claims. You will exclusively represent injured claimants in cases arising from road traffic accidents.
You will be responsible for:
• Profitably managing your caseload of Claimant personal injury claims via the MOJ portal.
• Achieving the best outcome for the client acting at all times in their best interests.
• Achieving KPIs as set by the business.
• Maintaining files in accordance with the file maintenance policy, making sure filing and file closures are up to date.
• Utilising the case management system effectively and ensuring that time spent is accurately recorded as well as ensuring all payments made and received are processed appropriately.
Minimum Specification: Ideally you will have work experience in a fast paced customer facing environment and be educated to A Level or equivalent. Previous experience handling motor claims would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided. You’ll also be able to demonstrate
• Clear and confident communication skills, including written communications.
• Self-motivation, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Proven client care/customer service skills.
• Experience of case management systems or strong IT skills
What we can offer you
NewLaw is a modern and progressive law firm which is very different to traditional law firms. We are proud to support employee development through a variety of methods including our dedicated Employee Development Team. Your commitment and hard work will be truly valued and will be rewarded with opportunities for personal development and training. We are big believers of nurturing our talent from within and offer various progression routes.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a range of benefits and the opportunity to get involved with our social and charity events. We also operate a well-attended staff forum which gives our employees a real voice in how the business functions.
Conveniently located a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station the Cardiff office offers a spacious and modern working environment, different from a traditional legal practice environment.
Apply To apply for this position please email us at email@example.com attaching your CV and covering letter (where applicable) outlining your salary expectations and any notice period.
Please note that all applications resulting in offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory pre-employment checks which include, but are not limited to, satisfactory references, proof of qualifications and our satisfaction that applicants have no adverse credit or any unspent criminal convictions (disclosures are subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974). If you would like to discuss any of our pre-employment checks prior to making an application, please contact a member of the Recruitment Team.